Denttabs (toothpaste tablets) - 20g
"The best possible dental care using the least amount of chemical ingredients."
This was the original idea behind the development of DENTTABS teeth cleaning tablets.
Denttabs are an easy switch to finally get away from plastic toothpaste tubes.
We sell these by weight, 20 grams of tablets is approximately 60 tablets. You'll receive a weighed 20 gram envelope which can be reused or home composted.
Use one tablet morning and one at night. Chew the tablet, put a little water on your brush and follow your usual brushing routine.
They don't foam up like the toothpaste you're used to as there's no need to add a foaming agent. For those of you who want flouride in your toothpaste, these provide the answer.
DENTTABS teeth cleaning tablets consist of just a few key ingredients:
- The main ingredient is micro-fine DENTTABS cellulose to gently and effectively polish your teeth
- A small portion of silica against persistent teeth staining
- Organic mint + menthol flavor for good taste and fresh breath
- Surfactant - Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate (soap) - in order to reduce the surface tension of the teeth and to better distribute fluoride in the mouth
- A minimum quantity stevioside to cover the slightly bitter taste of the silica
- Some Vitamin C to stimulate saliva, especially in older people
- Some baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) to adjust pH level
- Sodium fluoride for the promotion of re-mineralising of your teeth.
FULL INGREDIENTS LIST: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Sodium Bicarbonate, Silica, Sodium Lauroyl Glutamate, Magnesium Stearate, Aroma (Natural Mint Flavour), Menthol, Xanthan-Gum, Stevioside, Citric Acid, Sodium Fluoride, Eugenol