Eco Femme Night Pad
- Indian cotton 100% organic
- Stitched in one piece
- Top layer: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Inner layers: 7 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in red and white pattern
- Closes with one nickel-free metal push button
- 30cm length x 7cm width when closed
Product life: The PUL will last aprox. 75 - 100 washes, or 3 -5 years, depending on how frequently a pad is used and how well it is cared for.
The product comes with a care leaflet.
With every purchase you make a contribution to the Pad for Pad scheme
Pad for Pad connects our customers and adolescent girls in India through the shared experience of menstruation, respect for our bodies, and love for the earth. When women and girls around the world choose to use our cloth pads, their purchase ensures that other girls, who might not otherwise be able to, get to access clean, alternative menstrual products and answers to their questions. It’s an idea we like to call ‘eco-sisterhood.’